Re: Coolant leak...Looks like the radiator
Ok...So here is how it went...
First, I went with Spectra Premium CU13007 radiator ($147 from Amazon)...There are cheaper alternatives, but it looked pretty robust. The other tools that I highly recommend are a 10mm socket, 7mm socket, T20 hex, and the special tool that helps to detach the transmission cooler lines from the radiator...I went with the Lisle 22930 ($16 from Amazon), and it made that part of the job much easier!
I am kicking myself, because I did not take @rbarrios suggestion to do the hoses and the thermostat at the same time...I had even read your awesome write ups before I started, but the "boss" was only willing to allocate so much time to my little project with her car, so had to expedite things, a bit.
With respect to the swap without removing the front fascia...I felt like I was close to getting it out, but it just wasn't going to happen. The toughest parts to access are the rubber "air dams" that are on either side of the radiator and are secured with tabs that need to be pulled off with pliers. As a result, I compromised, and was able to fully remove the fasteners on the driver's side of the fascia, and that was enough to swing it out to remove many of the key interference parts.
Similarly, I did not fully remove the wheel shielding on the driver's side...I was able to angle the wheels to the right, and gain access to the parts I needed by bending back the front wheel liner.
Overall, I would say it was a 4-4.5 hour job with some stops for dinner, and other of life's little interruptions...Not terribly difficult, but the whole front fascia complication makes things a little more interesting.
Now to go check for leaks...