Re: Where is the power steering reservior?
@tce23233, on page 5-32 of the 2008 Buick Enclave owner's manual is the following information:
How to Check Power Steering Fluid
To check the power steering fluid, do the following:
1. Turn the key off and let the engine compartment cool down.
2. Remove engine oil fill cap
3. Slide engine cover rearward and lift to remove
4. Wipe the cap and the top of the reservoir clean.
5. Unscrew the cap and wipe the dipstick with a clean rag.
6. Replace the cap and completely tighten it.
7. Remove the cap again and look at the fluid level on the dipstick.
The fluid level should be somewhere between MAX and MIN line on the dipstick in room temperature. If the fluid is on or below MIN line, you should add fluid close to
If you need other information than what I have posted please, don't hesitate to contact me.
Michelle, Buick Customer Service
Have you checked into Buick Owner Center? You can maintain service history, check on warranty or recall information, and more. Visit my.buick.com!<br /><br />For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html