Enclaveforum.net
Bookmark and Share
July 26, 2014, 01:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: Click the little blue 'new' icon next to any topic to jump right to the first unread message.

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hit The Road package quetions  (Read 4349 times, 3 Replies)
small batch

Ignore
« on: December 18, 2012, 10:17:15 AM »

My Enclave did not come with this package. I have now added the molded running boards and was looking at the cross rails. I see there are two options for these, one that is chrome and one that is not. Which did this package include?

Also, can I even add cross rails to mine? I ask this because what it says about this package not being available if you have the rear seat entertainment system on Buicks website.

Hit-the-Road Accessory Package (Dealer-installed)

Simplify your road trips. This accessory package includes body-color molded assist steps, roof rack cross rails, and an all-weather cargo area floor mat. The body-color molded assist steps provide a fully integrated look and help passengers enter and exit your Enclave easier. The roof rack cross rails let you carry a load on the roof with both function and style. The cargo area mat is precision designed and exactly fits the floor of your Enclave. Its deep-ribbed pattern collects rain, mud, snow and other debris for easy cleaning. Nibs on the back help keep it in place. Features Buick logo. Available in Ebony.

NOTE: This accessory is not compatible with the dealer-installed front and rear molded splash guards, black roof cross rails, rear seat DVD entertainment system, Ultimate Entertainment Package or any dealer-installed wheel.

13 Enclave Premium AWD 3.6L Nav-Roof-R/Entertainment-Tow Package-Hit The Road WDT/Cocoa
10 Silverado 1500LTZ 4x4 6.2L Nav-Roof-R/Entertainment-Tow Package/NHT-CrewCab GBM/Ebony
02 Lesabre Custom 3.8L MBM/Gray
01 Wellcraft 2400 Martinique Merc 5.7L EFI Bravo III
rockyp
Enclave Guru

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 12:01:48 PM »

I have the rear entertainment and added cross rails. I see no reason they couldn't be added to any Enclave.

2008 Cocoa CXL AWD, Nav, Rear Ent - Owned 72 months, 135,900 miles. Traded 9 days short of 6 years of ownership for new Subaru Outback.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
sklunk

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 02:49:40 PM »

You can add either one, but I don't know which ones come with the Hit the Road package.  Personally I don't see any reason to pay more money for the chrome ones unless you want the look of extra chrome.  It seems to me that when you strap something down to these you would just end up scratching the chrome anyway (I think the covering is just plastic).  The black ones still come with chrome ends where they meet the roof rails but the bars themselves are black so you can take them off and paint them if they get scratched too badly.

2009 CXL, White Diamond Tricoat, Cashmere, with absolutely everything except AWD, "re"-contented with some 2008 features ...
small batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 04:26:40 PM »

Thanks for confirming that. I figured they would and don't understand why their site says that.

Those that has them would you please post a picture if can. I would like to see the difference between the black and chrome . Thanks!  Smiley

13 Enclave Premium AWD 3.6L Nav-Roof-R/Entertainment-Tow Package-Hit The Road WDT/Cocoa
10 Silverado 1500LTZ 4x4 6.2L Nav-Roof-R/Entertainment-Tow Package/NHT-CrewCab GBM/Ebony
02 Lesabre Custom 3.8L MBM/Gray
01 Wellcraft 2400 Martinique Merc 5.7L EFI Bravo III
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories