Enclaveforum.net
Bookmark and Share
March 30, 2017, 08:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Search all 4 Lambda Forums at once with the "Super Search" box! Click search in the top nav bar to find it.

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio has no power after being iPhone connected to AUX port  (Read 536 times, 0 Replies)
Duchess

Ignore
« on: November 25, 2016, 09:14:16 PM »

Hello.

This problem is bothering me again.  I had an amp issue a few weeks ago so I replaced it.  Everything worked great until I plugged my iPhone into the dash USB outlet.  The radio has no clock, backup assist, chimes, nothing. Replaced the head unit with a known good one and it to wouldn't come on. So I put the original back in and set an appointment to get it looked at.  In the mean time I checked all of the fuses, door connections and even tried the trick where you shut off the car and open the door several times.  The day of the appointment I went out to the car, started it and the radio worked!  Cool, right?  That was until today when I used the actual AUX port on the radio.  Has anyone had this issue with theirs?
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories