Enclaveforum.net
Bookmark and Share
March 30, 2017, 08:33:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: Click the little blue 'new' icon next to any topic to jump right to the first unread message.

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Model - Intellilink Problems with Voice Commands for Phone Calls  (Read 634 times, 2 Replies)
pschmidt

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2016, 08:45:17 PM »

Having some problems with the Intellilink recognizing voice commands for phone calls.

It does it no matter what phone we have paired with the bluetooth and yes, the phone (s) are paired.

All phones are iPhone's 6 or 6S - all software on phone is updated to the latest iOS

I press the button, wait for the beep and say "call and a name".   Such as "Call Trevor" or "Call Lori" etc...   All that comes up are random numbers on the screen.  The numbers have nothing to do with the contact I say.

I also have tried "phone" then "Call Trevor" and the same thing happens.    It will not recognize a name.  It sometimes will recognize numbers, but not names.

It works to say - "Tune to 104.5 FM" or "Tune to XM 81". but I can't get it to work right for the call feature.

I can also manually select a number from my contacts on the Intellilink Screen and it will call fine.

I took it to the Buick Service Center.  He reset the Intellilink before even testing it on his phone.  After the reset it worked fine for the Tech and he said he could not replicate the problem.   When I picked it up it worked fine.  Had some errands to run and made several calls with no problems.  Got home to show my wife it was working and the same problem again.  Both on her phone as well as mine which had just been working fine.

Here is a link to a video showing what is going on.

dropbox.com/s/r0e0sbbwfhcqke0/Enclave.mov?dl=0

Any help or suggestions, comments or observations would be appreciated.

Phil
Fcar53

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 06:23:05 PM »

On my 15 E after the beep i say call, it responds who would you like me to call, I respond with who i would like it to call. works good for me.

1998 torch red corvette                                                                                      2011 silver ice equinox LTZ                                                                                 2015 white diamond enclave premium
pschmidt

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 06:52:05 PM »

One thing that is weird is that when the Phone is initially paired, it is paired to "Buick Enclave" and the problems appear.  Today I got in and tried it and it worked fine, but it showed paired to "radio".   Got in again and it didn't work and looked and it said it was paired as "Buick Enclave".

Any idea why sometimes it is paired as "Buick Enclave" and other times as "Radio"

Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories