Enclaveforum.net Bookmark and Share
April 28, 2017, 01:56:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: See that little gray camera icon in a member's post? Click it to go directly to their Photo Gallery

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: 2018 Traverse  (Read 5540 times, 44 Replies)
MingGOBlue08

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 09:34:29 AM »

How about the all new Acadia? 

http://www.gmc.com/suvs/choose-your-acadia-mid-size-suv.html#

They did an awesome job on that, not sure what went wrong with the Terrain? 

Kids,
We replaced our Enclave with an 2017 Acadia Denali. I just couldn't wait for the new Enclave any longer and my wife didn't want 2016/2017 Enclave as she thought they looked too much like what she already had. We realized that is was smaller and inside and out but for our family it has worked out so far. We really like the updated tech on 17 vs our 08 and the 16/17 Enclave.

On the Equinox, Terrain, Traverse. I think all three look great in their own way.

The Equinox looks much better than the previous Gen.

The Terrain was a like a box on wheels to me but I still liked it better than the Equinox. The 18 reminds me more of a Buick (in- between the Envision and the Encore). More rounded shape looks better 

The Traverse looks stunning inside and out. I wonder if the LT and other trims will look as nice as the Premier and the High Country that were shown. I wonder if the Acadia will receive any updates for 2018 to match the Traverse (Torque Vectoring AWD only offered on All Terrain), power folding third row.

Really makes me wonder what is in store for the Enclave.... and how much it will cost

Current
2017 White Frost Tricoat Acadia Denali AWD
Tech Package and Sunroof
09 Liquid Red G8 GT/Sport/ Premium

Departed...
08 Ming Blue Enclave CXL AWD w/ENT Pack #4 (Chromes/Lux/DriverConf/Roof/Trailer Pack
02 Infrared Escalade AWD
vic1212
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 03:20:22 PM »

Kids,
We replaced our Enclave with an 2017 Acadia Denali. I just couldn't wait for the new Enclave any longer and my wife didn't want 2016/2017 Enclave as she thought they looked too much like what she already had. We realized that is was smaller and inside and out but for our family it has worked out so far. We really like the updated tech on 17 vs our 08 and the 16/17 Enclave.

On the Equinox, Terrain, Traverse. I think all three look great in their own way.

The Terrain was a like a box on wheels to me but I still liked it better than the Equinox. The 18 reminds me more of a Buick (in- between the Envision and the Encore). More rounded shape looks better 

The Traverse looks stunning inside and out. I wonder if the LT and other trims will look as nice as the Premier and the High Country that were shown. I wonder if the Acadia will receive any updates for 2018 to match the Traverse (Torque Vectoring AWD only offered on All Terrain), power folding third row.

Really makes me wonder what is in store for the Enclave.... and how much it will cost

Hopefully the new Acadia will get the 9 speed.
MingGOBlue08

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2017, 09:18:01 AM »

Hopefully the new Acadia will get the 9 speed.

At the very least it should get that....

Current
Tech Package and Sunroof

Departed...
08 Ming Blue Enclave CXL AWD w/ENT Pack #4 (Chromes/Lux/DriverConf/Roof/Trailer Pack
02 Infrared Escalade AWD
vic1212
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2017, 01:50:29 PM »

Just not sure why the power liftgate option for Terrain is for Denali only though
ls973800
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2017, 08:11:25 PM »

Just not sure why the power liftgate option for Terrain is for Denali only though

Power lift gate, or power hands free lift gate which opens when the key is in your pocket or hand and you kick your foot under the bumper.  I doubt that any other model can not be equipped with at least a power lift gate.

2010 Summit White Traverse LTZ,  SOLD 4/2012 
2015 Traverse 2LT Siren Red Tintcoat-36 Month Lease
smp

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2017, 09:42:29 PM »

Kids,

I faced the same problem , Enclave needed a up grade but I bought a XT 5 cadillac.
vic1212
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 06:01:53 PM »

Or I wonder if people will step up from Enclave to the XT7
Fcar53

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2017, 07:50:52 PM »

I like the looks of the new chevys and everything about them. I will not buy the first 2 model year of any of them. I came over from an 09 Traverse LTZ so i learned my lesson. I stole a 15 Enclave Premium Used with 5000 miles that i like very much. So i'm set for a good while.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:58:57 PM by Fcar53 » Logged

1998 torch red corvette                                                                                      2011 silver ice equinox LTZ                                                                                 2015 white diamond enclave premium
vic1212
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 01:08:52 AM »

I like the looks of the new chevys and everything about them. I will not buy the first 2 model year of any of them. I came over from an 09 Traverse LTZ so i learned my lesson. I stole a 15 Enclave Premium Used with 5000 miles that i like very much. So i'm set for a good while.

That's a gorgeous Enclave you have there!!
Fcar53

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 06:46:13 AM »

That's a gorgeous Enclave you have there!!
Thank you very much for the complement. The wife and i just love it.

1998 torch red corvette                                                                                      2011 silver ice equinox LTZ                                                                                 2015 white diamond enclave premium
MingGOBlue08

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2017, 10:03:22 AM »

I faced the same problem , Enclave needed a up grade but I bought a XT 5 cadillac.

My wife really liked the XT5 but we still need the third row on occasion. The other thing I didn't like was you couldn't get the reconfigurable gauges on the non Platinum editions. We have the reconfigurable gauges on our Acadia Denali. Speaking of gauges I don't see that they are reconfigurable ones in the pics of the High Country or Premier editions of the Traverses either...

Current
Tech Package and Sunroof

Departed...
02 Infrared Escalade AWD
vic1212
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2017, 01:59:48 AM »

I think right now the newest edition is that you can get the Redline package with the premier
jdman

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2017, 07:55:26 AM »

Very nice Enclave! We have the White Opel version with the same wheels. Didn't think I would ever buy a white vehicle, but the Enclave looks great in white.

2013 Buick Enclave AWD Premium, every possible option
2007 GMC Acadia AWD SLT-2, 20" Denali chrome wheels
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT, Leased
2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ, RS Package, No Nav

SOLD: 2008 Buick Enclave CXL-2 FWD
smp

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2017, 10:41:53 AM »

My wife really liked the XT5 but we still need the third row on occasion. The other thing I didn't like was you couldn't get the reconfigurable gauges on the non Platinum editions. We have the reconfigurable gauges on our Acadia Denali. Speaking of gauges I don't see that they are reconfigurable ones in the pics of the High Country or Premier editions of the Traverses either...
  I have owned 2 Enclaves, the last being a 2013. It was time to trade but the new Enclave was out dated, no different than my 2013. I ended up with a 2017 XT5 , rally like the car , only draw back it only seats 5.
smp

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2017, 10:44:06 AM »

I have owned 2 Enclaves, the last being a 2013. It was time to trade but the new Enclave was out dated, no different than my 2013. I ended up with a 2017 XT5 , rally like the car , only draw back it only seats 5.
vic1212
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2017, 04:34:51 PM »

Do you like the new shifter if you don't mind me asking?
smp

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2017, 08:53:10 PM »

Do you like the new shifter if you don't mind me asking?
Its different but not hard to get use to. Like the 8 speed tranny and the MPG. I drove the Envision but liked the XT5 better, the Caddy is a priced close to the Envision if you get middle price package . The XT5 is quite a step above the Envision. Next car a Enclave will be at the top of my list if the new one has all the bells and whistles the XT 5 has.
vic1212
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2017, 11:51:51 PM »

Its different but not hard to get use to. Like the 8 speed tranny and the MPG. I drove the Envision but liked the XT5 better, the Caddy is a priced close to the Envision if you get middle price package . The XT5 is quite a step above the Envision. Next car a Enclave will be at the top of my list if the new one has all the bells and whistles the XT 5 has.

currently considering the Envision since it would be a step up from my Terrain.
JerseyDevil
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2017, 09:41:54 AM »

Envision received poor reviews in car magazines.

2010 CXL Silver Green No Sun Roof, No NAV
vic1212
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 04:23:19 PM »

Envision received poor reviews in car magazines.

not sure if that has stopped the 10k Envisions that delivered to those owners
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories