Enclaveforum.net
Bookmark and Share
April 27, 2017, 05:00:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: Click the little blue 'new' icon next to any topic to jump right to the first unread message.

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Floor Liners  (Read 409 times, 11 Replies)
Grobrooks

Ignore
« on: April 18, 2017, 11:41:28 AM »

Looking to see what floor liners people are using.  Husky 2nd row looks like it would trap all the garbage from falling into the tracks a little better than the Weathertech.  I have no brand loyalty as I've used both in previous trucks with similar results.  I was about to order but thought I'd post and see if I got any responses.  Thanks in advance, 

Robert
kel03

2011 CLX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 02:53:19 PM »

I personally wouldn't by Weather Tech again, hard to clean, I have the beige colour ones.  I've emailed them, no help, even though I followed their recommendations to clean. Maybe Husky is the way to go. My two cents.

2011 CXL Enclave, Gold Mist / Cocoa
Niagara, Ontario
Fcar53

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 03:57:56 PM »

I use the cloth mates in the summer. I buy the gm all weather mates in the winter or when traveling. Those mates that cover everything i know give full protection. I am old school, and remember cars and trucks that just had vinyl flooring. They were the cheap models. so no good for me.

1998 torch red corvette                                                                                      2011 silver ice equinox LTZ                                                                                 2015 white diamond enclave premium
Sailfish
Enclave GOD!

Volunteer with Sheltie rescue organizations

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 06:25:20 PM »

I have Weather Tech in my 2011 Enclave.  Front, middle row, back row and the cargo area.  Have nothing but positive results.

15 Infiniti Q50 Graphite Shadow AWD purchase 6/1/15 - Husbands
11 Enclave CXL2 WDT FWD 20" Wheels build 11/10 purchase 2/22/11 - Mine
03 Saturn VUE V6 AWD - donated to St Vincent de Paul 6/4/2015

Albert Einstein - "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."
Grobrooks

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 08:44:16 AM »

Thanks for the input, seems to be about as all over the place as I assumed it would be.  I have a kid who brings home half of the sandbox when I get her from school and a dog that likes to get into everything.  Kel, is the beige the issue with it turning color or something else causing issues cleaning?  I had black ones in a Trooper back in the day and was able to wash mud right off.  I hear you Fcar, I had trucks with the vinyl floors and wish I had something that easy to clean again!  I had a few where I took the carpet out so I could spray the interior with bed liner, not an option on my family hauler unfortunately.  I will keep investigating for a few days before I pull the trigger.
silverfox

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 01:21:18 PM »

I have the Black Weathertech and they are fine, no problem cleaning etc. I just use them in the winter, and put the OEM ones back in for the summer.

2009 CXL Silver with all options
Sailfish
Enclave GOD!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 03:47:09 PM »

I was going to post photos of the weather tech in my Enclave.  Took me forever to find the images.  I have the gray one, as you can tell. 

Grobrooks

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 04:18:27 PM »

Seeing your weather techs installed in the rear has me second guessing them, the Huskey liners cover the tracks so nothing can fall into them.  I have to vacuum them out every couple weeks and would like to not worry about them getting gunked up.  They look nice but may not accomplish what I am looking for.
smp

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 07:21:42 PM »

Seeing your weather techs installed in the rear has me second guessing them, the Huskey liners cover the tracks so nothing can fall into them.  I have to vacuum them out every couple weeks and would like to not worry about them getting gunked up.  They look nice but may not accomplish what I am looking for.
If you cover the tracks, how can you slide the seats?
Sailfish
Enclave GOD!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 09:16:18 PM »

As was mentioned in the previous post.  I guess you do not plan on sliding the seats back and forth.  You could just lay a towel over the tracks, beneath where your child sits. 

kel03

2011 CLX

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 08:33:57 AM »

Thanks for the input, seems to be about as all over the place as I assumed it would be.  I have a kid who brings home half of the sandbox when I get her from school and a dog that likes to get into everything.  Kel, is the beige the issue with it turning color or something else causing issues cleaning?  I had black ones in a Trooper back in the day and was able to wash mud right off.  I hear you Fcar, I had trucks with the vinyl floors and wish I had something that easy to clean again!  I had a few where I took the carpet out so I could spray the interior with bed liner, not an option on my family hauler unfortunately.  I will keep investigating for a few days before I pull the trigger.

If you want spill protection, perfect, my issue was cleaning. I could not get them clean, tried everything. They seem very porous. I use the Enclave very little. In fact after posting, I got a email from them. I'd complained to them just a year after, no results, but this fellow that emailed me, seemed interested. So we'll see, I have had them for 3 years now. Issue started way back.

2011 CXL Enclave, Gold Mist / Cocoa
Niagara, Ontario
Grobrooks

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 08:40:25 AM »

I do not slide the seats so it really wouldn't be an issue.  If i have to take the time to lay the seats flat to haul something the extra time to remove the liners isn't that big of a deal but that all may be null and void due to color options.  It appears that weather tech is the only option for the dark brown liners.  Oh well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories