Enclaveforum.net Bookmark and Share
May 29, 2017, 09:16:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Search all 4 Lambda Forums at once with the "Super Search" box! Click search in the top nav bar to find it.

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 base radio display VERY dim  (Read 55 times, 0 Replies)
MONK

JESUS FREAK

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2017, 12:49:03 PM »

Just picked up a 2010 Enclave with the base (non-Bose, non-nav, single CD) radio.  I'm planning on replacing it with a Pioneer AVIC but in the meantime, I'd like to fix/adjust the OEM radio.  It works great but the display is VERY dim.  Sort of like it's dimmed like if the headlights were on.  Almost impossible to see during the day.  The gauge dimmer control is all the way up (turned completely clockwise).

Is there some sort of adjustment I'm missing, is this just how it is or is something broken?  (If it's broken, it'll stay that way until it's replaced.)

Cheers!

EDIT:  Got to drive it tonight (during the dark).  When I adjust the dimmer, both the dash lights and radio adjust.  Looks like the stereo is just extra dim.  Still like to determine if it's normal.  I'll sell the radio once I get the new one installed if it's normal.  I'll probably toss it in the trash if it's a defect.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:47:29 AM by MONK » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories