Enclaveforum.net Bookmark and Share
May 29, 2017, 09:20:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: See that little gray camera icon in a member's post? Click it to go directly to their Photo Gallery

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P700 & P752 Code  (Read 279 times, 5 Replies)
dzs3fz

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2017, 04:54:32 PM »

Half a mile from home I got a check engine light and the enclave would not shift past 3rd gear.  Limped home and next day cleared the p700 & p752.  Enclave has been running fine since with no check engine light.  My local mechanic thinks itís the ECM but Iím not so sure.  Transmission fluid is clean and was last replaced 35k miles ago.   Computer fluke or pending disaster?

2013 AWD Premium, Mocha Bronze Metallic exterior, Choccahino interior.   Loaded
cfedor
Enclave GOD!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 05:09:25 PM »

3 weeks ago, alternator, battery,  and passrnger side wheelwell splash guard that protects the serpentine belt and pullies (THAT WAS MISSING  flaming mad ).
$1,588.00

Just this last week, TCM was toast. Woukdnt shift out of 5th into overdrive.  $1,408.94.

I'm pretty p.o.'d about all the $$$$ shelled out. But, it could have been worse and been a total transmission, but wasn't....

HIS: 2008 Enclave CXL AWD Red Jewel/Titanium Leather, Premium package 19" Chrome 7-spoke, AM/FM/CD/DVD/NAV 10 speaker Bose, LED upgrades inside and out.  127K Miles

HERS: 2009 Toyota Sienna XLE AWD Black/Tan Loaded. 95K Miles
GoldEnclave
Global Moderator
Enclave NIRVANA

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 10:14:07 AM »

Half a mile from home I got a check engine light and the enclave would not shift past 3rd gear.  Limped home and next day cleared the p700 & p752.  Enclave has been running fine since with no check engine light.  My local mechanic thinks itís the ECM but Iím not so sure.  Transmission fluid is clean and was last replaced 35k miles ago.   Computer fluke or pending disaster?

facepalm

3 weeks ago, alternator, battery,  and passrnger side wheelwell splash guard that protects the serpentine belt and pullies (THAT WAS MISSING  flaming mad ).
$1,588.00

Just this last week, TCM was toast. Woukdnt shift out of 5th into overdrive.  $1,408.94.

I'm pretty p.o.'d about all the $$$$ shelled out. But, it could have been worse and been a total transmission, but wasn't....

facepalm

Good luck, guys. Let us know how this go with your cars.

2008 Gold Mist Enclave CX AWD, Cashmere Cloth, Driver's Confidence Package, 8 passenger seating
michigander

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 04:44:03 PM »

I got these 2 codes again last weekend ,first time since end of January .. parts are on order

$11.25 gaskets from Rockauto shipped today
$28.85 Sonnax parts Ebay shipped today

looks easy enough to fix
cfedor
Enclave GOD!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 02:56:20 PM »

facepalm

facepalm

Good luck, guys. Let us know how this go with your cars.
All has been good so far.

HIS: 2008 Enclave CXL AWD Red Jewel/Titanium Leather, Premium package 19" Chrome 7-spoke, AM/FM/CD/DVD/NAV 10 speaker Bose, LED upgrades inside and out.  127K Miles

HERS: 2009 Toyota Sienna XLE AWD Black/Tan Loaded. 95K Miles
Mcluvn05

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 06:12:05 PM »

My 08 cxl suddenly wont shift at all..
About 6 months ago, drove to work fine, left work wouldn't shift! Switched to manuel shifting and it shifted and made it home, advaced auto had code po700
Parked for a week then tried it again, it was fine no cel.. 1 month later it does same thing, checked trans fluid was low, added fluid light went off shifted fine, another month does it again, find a small weap on coolent line replaced and fixed, another month goes by and same thing again wont shift... took to transmission shop today and was told my TECHM either needs repaired or replaced.. 600-1500... added pic for full detail.. no explanation for why after i add fluid its fine so over 6 months of adding fluid each month and that temp fixes it..  flaming mad
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories