Enclaveforum.net
Bookmark and Share
March 24, 2017, 11:58:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for something smaller than the Enclave? Check out the all new Cadillac SRX at http://www.SRXForum.net

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official XM RENEWAL Thread!!  (Read 282850 times, 940 Replies)
krm

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 11:05:59 AM »

About a month after mine expired, I got a phone call offering me 3 months for $14.99 w/ no activation fee.
bsox
Enclave Guru

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 11:20:52 AM »

All you have to do with wait until your trial or subscription expires, then call XM and tell them you want the $77/yr promotion. The promotion code is 'ZWINBACK' if they bother to ask you. They'll put you on hold for a few minutes to "ask their supervisor" but as long as you've allowed your trial to expire, there's been pretty much a 100% success rate on this over at acadiaforum. I did it just a few months ago, no issues. You can't get this deal until your subscription/trial is over though. Don't even call one day early. It's a "Win Back lost subscribers" promotion.

Thank you, very useful info

2010 Infiniti FX35, navigation and premium package.  The Bionic Cheetah...

(Previously owned: 2008 CXL AWD, white diamond, ebony leather, luxury, drivers confidence, towing, sunroof, nav...sweet)
zman
Enclave Guru

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 11:23:32 AM »

The ZWINBACK seems to still work but I have heard of noone getting an offer called that for quite some time now.  It seems like the card I received in the mail is what they are sending to current expired customers.

2011 Enclave CXL-2 AWD Gray Green Metallic/Ebony, 20" Chrome Wheels, Sunroof, Trailering Package, Splash Guards, Engine Block Heater

2014 Audi A4 Prestige - Ice Silver Metallic
sunshadw

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 02:52:43 PM »

I received a notice the other day (after only one month of the three month trial) to continue XM coverage on my 2008 Buick "Terraza". Huh?
Wayne

Found Available Dealer Stock 8/22, Purchased and Drove Home 8/24/07.  Carbon Black Met/Titanium, CXL, AWD, Conf, Lux, Ent #4, Tow, Sunroof, Chrome, Cargo:
butterscotch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 02:58:36 PM »

I received a notice the other day (after only one month of the three month trial) to continue XM coverage on my 2008 Buick "Terraza". Huh?
Wayne

Me too - I didn't even know what a Terraza was, had to go and google it!

White opal, Ebony leather, CXL AWD, with all options (Canadian model)
barryo

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 04:41:03 PM »

Went to fatwallet.com, and serched under the XM forum, Just called 866-576-1418, and asked for the 50% off deal.  No problem, they took about 1 min to setup my Enclave account again (It ran out mid Sept).  You can then go on line, and listen to XM as well as in the car.  $77 for a year, includes XMonline.  Most people have done this for multiple years.
REDCXL

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »

Not asking about renewal yet at my 'Clave is still in never-never land.  What I want to know from you XM users is if XM works in heavily wooded mountain areas?  Where I live I occaisionally lose the sat signal to my GPS on ly pilot and wonder if XM will be the same.  Lots of benifit to living in the boondocks, but some downside, too. Sad

11 Ming Blue AWD CXL1 Owned 22 months 10,000 miles.
jacko

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 09:48:25 PM »

I've noticed the signal cutting out in heavily wooded areas. Also when driving along side high concrete retaining walls. Sad
I don't encounter this often enough to discourage my love of XM though.

2008 Enclave CX AWD, Platinum/Ebony, Drivers Confidence Pkg., 8 Passenger
cRaZyRoSiTa
Enclave Freak

Senorita Rosita Carlitta Juanita Herold

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2007, 01:39:36 AM »

Is XM radio voice activated?

~Gray is the new blonde~

♥Proud owner: Gold Mist Metallic, cashmere leather, CXL, FWD, 7 pass., entertainment package #1, confidence, luxury, sunroof/skylight
zman
Enclave Guru

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2007, 09:40:06 PM »

Just an FYI:

I just got my renewal card in the mail.  Our service expired at the end of July.  It is for $77 for one year with the $14.99 activation fee waived.  It says "Come Back to XM".  The phone number listed is 866-409-1096.  The "Savings Code" is the radio ID, and mine says there is an expiration date of October 11th.

It looks like they give you about 2 months post expiration to bite on the full price deal and then finally dangle the $77 carrot.  I think I'll bite.

I just signed up for the $77 rate.  I think XM customer service is confused at best.  I mentioned the card I got in the mail.  She asked for the promotion ID number (or something to that effect) and I told her it was simply my radio ID number, which it is.  She then asked for the radio ID and then could not find it in the system.  Apparently we had been purged from their system already.  She took down all my information and activated my account.

I am convinced more than ever that anyone can call and state they received a half price offer with their radio ID listed and be successful.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 10:57:32 AM by zman » Logged

2011 Enclave CXL-2 AWD Gray Green Metallic/Ebony, 20" Chrome Wheels, Sunroof, Trailering Package, Splash Guards, Engine Block Heater

2014 Audi A4 Prestige - Ice Silver Metallic
Joe-drum

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2007, 10:45:44 PM »

I just signed up for a year for $77 also.
a women called me trying to sign me up for so and so specials and i interupted her and told her flat out .
I said that the only way you are getting me to resign is if you give me it for the $77 deal i hear about and in an instant
she said why we certainly can do that.
i didn't need a code or anything.
Just give them your terms everyone, they need subscribers .

AWD cxl Cocoa /cashmere.lux,convience,chrome and entertainment #4 package. LOADED!
axiama
Global Moderator
Enclave Freak

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »

I can't believe we paid full price.  You guys are making me sick.   so sad

2013 Iridium Metallic Convenience Package

2010 Midnight Blue Lacrosse CXS
Smokin SRX
Enclave Freak

'08 CXL, AWD, All Opts except DVD, eng htr.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2007, 11:26:49 AM »

blob     Just re-upped XM radio  based on the earlier comments/instructions of this thread!    THANKS GUYS/GALS!!       Used "Back to XM"   offer and gave my radio ID # (yes, tune to XM channel 0 to see it!)   $77 a year  starts when my FREE 3 mos. runs out!  Would only do 1 year however!

So do it now!!! I would never have paid the $144. Don't use it enough I guess?
admin
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2007, 10:53:02 AM »

axiama, sorry to hear that, but this deal has been discussed both here and on the acadia forum pretty much since their inception! How did you miss it?? You're a Hero Member for Pete's sake!  Tongue
axiama
Global Moderator
Enclave Freak

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2007, 01:51:40 PM »

Admin, the subscription was a birthday gift from my husband.  I thought it better to say, "Thank you, honey."  than "You know you could have saved us $70 bucks!?!"   :Smiley 

2013 Iridium Metallic Convenience Package

2010 Midnight Blue Lacrosse CXS
qenclave

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2007, 06:33:05 PM »

Smokin' - Can you get this deal even if you renew prior to your subscription running out?

Cocoa Metallic CXL AWD Cahsmere w/cocoa interior, luxury package #4, driver's confidence package, dealer installed dual power sunroofs, 7 passenger
Smokin SRX
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »

Smokin' - Can you get this deal even if you renew prior to your subscription running out?

I just did!!!!! call'em. No 3 month credit  lost!! blob
hilldr

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 02:53:14 PM »

thumbs up Thanks to ZMAN  and Smokin SRX.  I just called XM and had no problem using the "come back to XM" promotion to get the $77 rate.  I didn't lose any of my free three months either.  This Forum is great!!!

Diamond White CXL FWD, Titanium, Driver Conf Pkg, Luxury Pkg, Entertainment Pkg 4, Sunroof, Chrome Wheels, Tow Pkg, Cargo Net & Shade

'06 Red VW Turbo Bug - wife's car, but I love driving it
Smokin SRX
Enclave Freak

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 08:42:04 PM »

thumbs up Thanks to ZMAN  and Smokin SRX.  I just called XM and had no problem using the "come back to XM" promotion to get the $77 rate.  I didn't lose any of my free three months either.  This Forum is great!!!

Glad to help!      :thumb:it's why I come here too!!  Great people!
qenclave

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 09:36:03 PM »

I just got the $77 deal too.  Thanks Smokin.

Cocoa Metallic CXL AWD Cahsmere w/cocoa interior, luxury package #4, driver's confidence package, dealer installed dual power sunroofs, 7 passenger
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories