Enclaveforum.net
Bookmark and Share
July 24, 2014, 02:25:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: See that little gray camera icon in a member's post? Click it to go directly to their Photo Gallery

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interior Fuse Panel  (Read 6244 times, 7 Replies)
Mr. Claveman

Ignore
« on: June 04, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »

Anyone know exactly how to remove the plastic panel on the passanger side that covers the interior fuse panel.  I see a couple of plastic anchors holding the panel up and since I don't know exactly how they're attached, I don't know how to remove them.  In my previous experience I have made a mess and broken these kinds of anchors. 

I need to see if something is wrong with the fuse for the courtsey lights because the dome lights do not come on anymore since I took the car in for service yesterday.  I've pushed in and pushed out the dome override switch by the exterior light switch and nothing.  Yesterday the dealer did a service bulletin for a rattle I had in the passenger side A piller and he may have pulled the fuse to keep the interior lights off.

2009 CXL FWD White Diamond Tricoat / Titanium Interior, Sunroof, Entertainment #1, Driver Confidence Package, Luxury Package, Advanced 2-Way Remote, Build Date October 2008, Delivered November 15, 2008.
rbarrios
Enclave Guru

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 09:48:54 PM »

double checking...
so youre actually pushing in/out on the button my finger is actually touching....
and not the round knob that turns?
The correct one to push is the one my finger is on.

2010 FWD LT1-Gold Mist Metallic- seats 8.
Build Date- July 31, 2009-2nd day of Spring Hill 2010 production.
2013 Equinox 3.6L -    23,000
2010 Traverse 3.6L-   80,000
2003 Trailblazer 4.2L-173,000
Mr. Claveman

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 12:30:06 AM »

OMG.  Am I dumb or what??  rbarrios, you are a life saver and have saved me the embarassment of the dealer thinking I'm some sort of dumb a$$.  Now only the thousand of Enclave Forum members will know!  Even the Owner's Manual is not too clear on which button needs to be pressed, but with your help (and photograph), the interior lights are operational again.  Thanks a bunch!

2009 CXL FWD White Diamond Tricoat / Titanium Interior, Sunroof, Entertainment #1, Driver Confidence Package, Luxury Package, Advanced 2-Way Remote, Build Date October 2008, Delivered November 15, 2008.
Sailfish
Enclave GOD!

Volunteer with Sheltie rescue organizations

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 05:45:55 AM »

OMG.  Am I dumb or what??  rbarrios, you are a life saver and have saved me the embarassment of the dealer thinking I'm some sort of dumb a$$.  Now only the thousand of Enclave Forum members will know!  Even the Owner's Manual is not too clear on which button needs to be pressed, but with your help (and photograph), the interior lights are operational again.  Thanks a bunch!

You are not alone same thing happened to me early last year with the Outlook.  For the life of me I could not figure out why the dome lights were not working and then someone posted what to do.  I thought then....well duhhh...

Don't you just love all the great information you can get on this board!   Thanks from me as well "rbarrios" for all of your great info with photographs to boot!

11 Enclave CXL2 WDT FWD 20" Wheels build 11/10 purchase 2/11
05 Nissan 350Z convertible - husband's
03 Saturn VUE V6 AWD - was my Mother carry around vehicle

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Albert Einstein

LinkC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 02:48:59 PM »

Don't feel bad.  We thought the liftgate motor had failed and almost took it to the dealer until I discovered we had apparently hit the "Off" switch on the console, disabling the power to it.

Maybe if the dealer had supplied an Owner's Manual...   (It's used and missing the manual.)
ralundy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 07:17:26 PM »

You can download a pdf version of the Enclave owners manual, a google search will find it for you.

2011 CXL-1 AWD
tcparry

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 09:02:22 PM »

You can also register with the "GM Owners Center" site to bring up a owners manual.

Tom Parry  -  2011 CX1  AWD.... A friend will help you move....Your best friend will help you move a body..
sklunk

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 02:03:04 PM »

You can also download the manual directly from the Buick website:
http://www.buick.com/owners/manuals.html

2009 CXL, White Diamond Tricoat, Cashmere, with absolutely everything except AWD, "re"-contented with some 2008 features ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories