Enclaveforum.net
Bookmark and Share
October 31, 2014, 12:39:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: See that little gray camera icon in a member's post? Click it to go directly to their Photo Gallery

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any add ons to your Enclave out of the ordinary??  (Read 1921 times, 5 Replies)
Suave1477

Ignore
« on: August 11, 2011, 10:33:59 AM »

I was just curious with all the aftermarket products out there has anyone added on anything out of the ordinary?

Examples for Ordinary: Weather Mats, MudFlaps, even the side molded sidesteps.

Anything unique?

I noticed one member posted he modified an amp to his stereo system in the back. And another member did an XBOX Modify.

I personally was thinking about looking into adding onto the headlights the LED Strip to give it a more updated look Like the Audi or Benz look. Any opinions on this? Has anyone else done it?

2008 ENCLAVE CXL, 7 PSGR ( WISH IT WAS 8 ) BLACK ON BLACK LEATHER, 2 SUNROOFS, BOSE SYSTEM, DVD, NAVI, 19 CHROME RIMS
RCH

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 03:15:40 PM »

I was just curious with all the aftermarket products out there has anyone added on anything out of the ordinary?

Examples for Ordinary: Weather Mats, MudFlaps, even the side molded sidesteps.

Anything unique?

I noticed one member posted he modified an amp to his stereo system in the back. And another member did an XBOX Modify.

I personally was thinking about looking into adding onto the headlights the LED Strip to give it a more updated look Like the Audi or Benz look. Any opinions on this? Has anyone else done it?

This is really not too much out of the ordinary, but I have put a TV digital converter box at the base of the console and connected to the video ports in the console and have an omi-directional antenna in the rear, so that you can watch local TV when in the car.  I used to use it more than I do now, as now I hook my iphone with slingbox into the video ports and now can watch my home TV from anywhere anytime.

RCH

2009 CXL AWD Enclave Carbon Black Metallic / Ebony Interior: Navigation Entertainment #4, Sunroof, 2nd Row Console, Heated and Cooled Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Luxury Package, Trailer Package, 19" Chromes, drove from Indy to St. Louis to get.
Suave1477

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 03:30:29 PM »

This is really not too much out of the ordinary, but I have put a TV digital converter box at the base of the console and connected to the video ports in the console and have an omi-directional antenna in the rear, so that you can watch local TV when in the car.  I used to use it more than I do now, as now I hook my iphone with slingbox into the video ports and now can watch my home TV from anywhere anytime.

RCH

Wow thats still pretty cool

2008 ENCLAVE CXL, 7 PSGR ( WISH IT WAS 8 ) BLACK ON BLACK LEATHER, 2 SUNROOFS, BOSE SYSTEM, DVD, NAVI, 19 CHROME RIMS
slybarman

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 08:25:55 PM »

This is really not too much out of the ordinary, but I have put a TV digital converter box at the base of the console and connected to the video ports in the console and have an omi-directional antenna in the rear, so that you can watch local TV when in the car.  I used to use it more than I do now, as now I hook my iphone with slingbox into the video ports and now can watch my home TV from anywhere anytime.

RCH

What are you using to go from iphone out to component in?
RCH

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 10:16:59 AM »

What are you using to go from iphone out to component in?

I went to Best Buy and bought the connector.  It was around $30 bucks, and has the 3 RCA connectors and also a USB connector that I plug into my iphone charger/transformer and then plug that into the AC connector at the back of the console.  That keeps the iphone charged while using it.  I can also play videos that I have on the iphone.  I currently have 5 full length movies that allow the grandkids plenty to watch if not the TV or DVD.

RCH

2009 CXL AWD Enclave Carbon Black Metallic / Ebony Interior: Navigation Entertainment #4, Sunroof, 2nd Row Console, Heated and Cooled Seats, Driver Confidence Package, Luxury Package, Trailer Package, 19" Chromes, drove from Indy to St. Louis to get.
slybarman

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 02:02:17 PM »

I went to Best Buy and bought the connector.  It was around $30 bucks, and has the 3 RCA connectors and also a USB connector that I plug into my iphone charger/transformer and then plug that into the AC connector at the back of the console.  That keeps the iphone charged while using it.  I can also play videos that I have on the iphone.  I currently have 5 full length movies that allow the grandkids plenty to watch if not the TV or DVD.

RCH

Thank you.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories