2011: console bulb, driver seat position, hissing air vents
Hi, posting my current issue list with my 90k 2011 Enclave in case anyone has any suggestions.
1. the backlight center console bulb, which lights the gear shifter, has gone out
2. the driver seat position, which is set to (and used to) always go back and come forward properly, now only sporadically goes back and never forward
3. occasionally I'll hear a sighing in the front air vents where the windshield meets the dash, AC seems unaffected
1. A while ago, several 10s of ks of miles ago, I noticed the gear shifter no longer was lit up. I could knock it and the light would come on, then that stopped. I started taking the center console apart and got as far as seeing a corner of where the bulb was probably located but chickened out at further disassembly. Info on the type of bulb (I assume it's a T-something) and steps 15-n of the disassembly? I did find a console tear apart on these forums but it didn't enable me to get to the bulb.
2. Pressing the "1" button on the driver door always returns the driver seat to the stored position, but it's supposed to do so automatically and used to. The seat sometimes moves back as it's programmed to but not always. Could removing the battery and/or causing some sort of electrical system reset fix this?
3. Not too long ago I started noticing a random hissing or sighing coming from the front air vents below the windshield. The noise doesn't vary much, it starts up, continues for maybe up to 30 seconds, and then stops. It doesn't seem to align with the AC function (nor does it seem to impede AC), vehicle speed, vehicle status, nothing seems to correlate. No odor has been detected.
Thanks for any insight.