EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

do we have any idea when the '09's will be released for ordering?

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
How about tomorrow? ???
I guess probably Aug 08.

·
Registered
509 Posts
MRBUICK said:
How about tomorrow? ???
I guess probably Aug 08.
Should be orderable around April-May 2008, then start building a month or so later.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds awesome..... i think the dealers are running out of allocations and will soon only be taking orders for the '09.

·
Registered
509 Posts
MsS42 said:
sounds awesome..... i think the dealers are running out of allocations and will soon only be taking orders for the '09.
I wouldn't think so, at least that's not what happens with other "hard to get" vehicles. They just keep ordering and building to the best of everyone's ability, and will keep doing so with the '08s until that late spring/early summer changeover.

The ONLY time you'll typically see someone order in one model year and not get one until the next has started is if you order very late in the current year, right before the cutoff. Most get through, and are built, but for those that just can't be fit on the current years schedule, they'll get bumped to the next and made as that new years model, with as close to the same specs as possible--or a chance to cancel and re-order with those new specs and any changes.

So, allocation issues and all, don't expect anyone to even be talking '09 Enclave until very late spring. The 2008 run is just going to be a very long and busy one.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I'm sure glad I don't have to worry about buying a new car for a "few" years now...

Although, my sister did say...as I was bringing the Enclave home..."Hmmmm, I'll take this car when you are done with it..."
[/color] :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts