·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
✖ 2MuchCoffee has removed the content of this original post. ✖

·
Registered
644 Posts
Thanks for putting this together. Those of you with this level of "experience" with the Enclave will be able to provide much useful information if you're willing to share. Thanks again.

BB

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have almost 15K on my enclave and I bought it in December 07. I will be posting pictures and a full review in April when my schedule cools a little. My experience has been great. I have had some issues with the alarm going off ( faulty sensors ) and some minor quips with the material used for the interior but overall the enclave rocks. I love this site and it's the reason I own an enclave. Thanks again for the opportunity to communicate.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I took delivery in Sept. 2007 and now have 11,200 miles on the Enclave.

John

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I passed 8000 today on my trip. I expect to hit 10,000 on Monday or Tuesday... Will report when it happens.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The Edmunds long-term Enclave has just passed 15K miles. Their observations http://blogs.edmunds.com/roadtests/category/cat.2008BuickEnclaveCX:

Our 2008 Buick Enclave has just busted through the 15,000 mile mark. That's 15,000 miles in just six months, which means we like this truck.

But here's the best part, the Enclave has been as reliable and problem free as a car can get. It's only been to the dealer once and that was for a scheculed maintanence visit for the usual oil change and tire rotation.

Solid as a stone, reliable as the sunrise, comfortable as a couch, quiet as a mime, the Enclave is the best SUV GM has ever built. Unless you're planning to tow really, really big stuff, you'd have to be nuts to pass on the Enclave and buy a Tahoe or a Yukon. Now if GM can only build a Buick sedan this good...

Scott Oldham, Inside Line Editor in Chief @ 15,055 miles

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Hey, maybe even Consumer Report (Of Japan) will give it it's recommended status now! Not that it matters. I start my fireplace with them, all winter..............

·
Registered
16 Posts
Our Enclave is being built as we speak :blob: (...due sometime around the 2nd week of May) :blob:. Yes, I am VERY excited. When we went on our test drive my wife and I were so amazed at the drive quality, quietness, luxury feeling, comfort, etc.... The thing is when we built our house 4 years ago we also were thrilled and amazed at how "wonderful" everything was but now 4 years later, it is sadly all just routine.

I know a bit of the excitement of the "new-ness" of a new vehicle will wear off, but when you drive it over 10k or 15k, do you guys "still" feel some of that excitement or buzz or is it all just getting routine??

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mine has had the "check engine" light on so many times that even that is becoming routine. Glad I only live 1/2 mile from dealership! My love for this vehicle is starting to fade.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Passed 10K yesterday. Dec 22 to Apr 14.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
9054 Miles as of 3/19 On Star report. So it may be touching close to 10K if havent done it already. Leased on 7/21, built date 6/07

1 - 16 of 16 Posts