EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a number of us who have been given 12/17 as the build week date.
Tomorrow is the long awaited day  :blob: :blob:
Anybody interested in keeping tabs as to when they begin to show up?
My dealer sent me an e-mail last week. 
"We're on target next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I'll be giving you an email by next Wednesday that your vehicle is built."

Clave Man, I hope the girls have finished the milk by now.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Mons' Clave said:
There are a number of us who have been given 12/17 as the build week date.
Tomorrow is the long awaited day :blob: :blob:
Anybody interested in keeping tabs as to when they begin to show up?
My dealer sent me an e-mail last week.
"We're on target next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I'll be giving you an email by next Wednesday that your vehicle is built."

Clave Man, I hope the girls have finished the milk by now.
The milk is gone. I plan on asking my sales rep for a status report on Friday. I have not asked for one in almost 8 weeks. I'm starting to think this could actually happen. I ordered my winter floor mats yesterday (Weathertech in front, Husky behind front row). I am starting to look online for a loan (anyone beat 6% for a 60 month at Costco?). I am working on a checklist for accepting the car (make sure the Nav DVD is present for example..). I need to clear out some things in the garage. Time is flying now!

·
Registered
37 Posts
My car that had TWD 12/17 was build last week. Monday or Tuesday I will get the VIN and vehicle invoice faxed to me. I already receive the OEM all weather mats. Can't wait to get the car...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Clave Man said:
The milk is gone. I plan on asking my sales rep for a status report on Friday. I have not asked for one on almost 8 weeks. I'm starting to think this could actually happen. I ordered my winter floor mats yesterday (Weathertech in front, Husky behind front row). I am starting to look online for a loan (anyone beat 6% for a 60 month at Costco?). I am working on a checklist for accepting the car (make sure the Nav DVD is present for example..). I need to clear out some things in the garage. Time is flying now!
Try Pentagon Federal Credit Union "5.29%
If you are not military there is an organization you can join for $20.00 and you can become a member. It worked for me and I wasn't even a boy scout.
Hope this link works
https://www.penfed.org/productsAndRates/loans/vehicleLoans/autoLoans.asp

·
Registered
612 Posts
rocky102 said:
Try Pentagon Federal Credit Union "5.29%
If you are not military there is an organization you can join for $20.00 and you can become a member. It worked for me and I wasn't even a boy scout.
Hope this link works
https://www.penfed.org/productsAndRates/loans/vehicleLoans/autoLoans.asp
Wow! That's the best deal yet? You did this? Out of state over the phone/internet? How did the transaction work? Did they give you a check written for more than the loan amount to take to the dealer? Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Clave Man said:
Wow! That's the best deal yet? You did this? Out of state over the phone/internet? How did the transaction work? Did they give you a check written for more than the loan amount to take to the dealer? Thanks!
Yes I couldn't believe how easy it was.
I called an 800#and did it over the phone gave them some details about the car and of course some personal info and while I was talking to them she said your loan has been approved. That quick!!
After I got and gave them the vin# they sent me a check made out to me and the dealer.
When the car arrivied signed the check over to the dealer and that was it.
Simplest auto loan ever.
Good luck.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
My build date is today, also. My dealer told me last week that it should be here this week or next week. I am so excited!!!! :blob:

I am taking the accessory information (assist steps, sunroof deflector and side moldings) to my dealer today so that he can get them ordered and installed the second she arrives!!!

I will post again when she does arrive. Here's to all of us getting our new rides before Christmas!!! :hyper:

·
Registered
11 Posts
My dealer (nice lady in the office) told me the only thing they know is it will be built this week :blob: That means it could be built Monday or as late as Friday. Then the plant is closed for two weeks. :sosad: She told me the vehicle could be delivered as early as after Christmas or as late as early January. This was confirmed by the sales manager. My dealer is in Hodgekins Ill just southwest of Chicago.

I received this info by bypassing my salesman and talking to the very frank and nice lady in the office who keeps tabs of this stuff. She told me I should have a vin# no later then Friday 12/21. However, she said that **** happens and there is the remote possibility that it may not get built, but highly unlikely. So I have my finger X'd waiting for my :binky:

My salesman is full of BS since he told me on Oct 3rd I would have it by thanksgiving. :angryfire: Don't you just love these guys!

Hope this helps.
Len

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dealer just called and told me my :binky: was built today. :blob: Got the vin#. Should be loaded tomorrow and on its way to Chicago. They said my enclave has an excellent chance to be here by Friday..

yeaaaaaaaaaaa. :angel:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Clngratulations. Mine does not have a heartbeat yet. Hoping for tomorrow. Still looking for delivery before Christmas.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My first post. Ordered on 10/31/07. Received notice of 12/17 build date. Called today and was notified that it was built on 12/17 and was on the truck and would arrive by the end of the year. Drove by the dealer today and saw it in the lot. Saleslady says I can pick it up tomorrow. Will
trade an 02 Envoy that was an excellent suv for me. Hope all the posts prove out that I will be happy with the Enclave.
Ordered cxl,awd., cocoa metallic, ebony int, ent. #3, towing

·
Registered
612 Posts
johnb said:
My first post. Ordered on 10/31/07. Received notice of 12/17 build date. Called today and was notified that it was built on 12/17 and was on the truck and would arrive by the end of the year. Drove by the dealer today and saw it in the lot. Saleslady says I can pick it up tomorrow. Will
trade an 02 Envoy that was an excellent suv for me. Hope all the posts prove out that I will be happy with the Enclave.
Ordered cxl,awd., cocoa metallic, ebony int, ent. #3, towing
Welcome to The Enclave Forum John! Are you near St. Louis or Chicago, or elsewhere? I wonder since my Enclave may have been built this week also. I haven't contacted the dealer in almost 3 weeks -- waiting patiently for them to call me. I will stop by on Friday night if I don't hear from them. I hope the transport trucks don't take off two weeks also!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My dealer told me that he talked to the plant manager. If they are built this week they will be shipped this week, or during the Holiday break. GM does not want to keep them on their lot past the first of the year or they are taxable. The transport company does not take the time off between the holidays.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Mons' Clave said:
My dealer told me that he talked to the plant manager. If they are built this week they will be shipped this week, or during the Holiday break. GM does not want to keep them on their lot past the first of the year or they are taxable. The transport company does not take the time off between the holidays.
Cool! Thanks Mons' Clave!

·
Registered
11 Posts
If they are built this week they will be shipped this week, or during the Holiday break

Yep, my dealer confirmed that what's ever built this week will be in transit to the dealers before the 2 week shutdown. :blob:

So all you expecting 12/17 mama and papa's can expect your :binky: is being delivered hopefully no later then year end

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm one of those who posted earlier with a 12/17 build week. I just got a call from the Sales Manager at my dealer (in Alexandria, VA). He said my Enclave has been built ("within the last couple days", he wasn't sure exactly) and said if I came in right away to do the titling, he could have the car marked "hot" and have it delivered within 10 days. He said he couldn't get it to the dealership by Saturday, though, which is when we're leaving for California for Christmas. If it's not marked "hot" it could take 3 weeks. So since we'll be gone until 1/1, we'll go without the "hot" label, and I'll call on 1/2 to see if it's been delivered, and if not, how close it is. :thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Now I just talked to the salesman, who tells me even without marking the car hot, that it's going to arrive within 10 days of the day it was built (which he thinks was Monday), so it's looking like it will arrive before the end of the year while we're in California. It's getting me so excited, I'm thinking of coming back from Christmas earlier than scheduled, just to pick up my new baby :binky: ASAP rather than let it sit outside cold and lonely for a few days on the dealer's lot. ;)
ricktd said:
I'm one of those who posted earlier with a 12/17 build week. I just got a call from the Sales Manager at my dealer (in Alexandria, VA). He said my Enclave has been built ("within the last couple days", he wasn't sure exactly) and said if I came in right away to do the titling, he could have the car marked "hot" and have it delivered within 10 days. He said he couldn't get it to the dealership by Saturday, though, which is when we're leaving for California for Christmas. If it's not marked "hot" it could take 3 weeks. So since we'll be gone until 1/1, we'll go without the "hot" label, and I'll call on 1/2 to see if it's been delivered, and if not, how close it is. :thumb:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I was just notified my enclave will be in shortly. Expecting to pick it up the first of the year. :cheers:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Jetguy said:
I was just notified my enclave will be in shortly. Expecting to pick it up the first of the year. :cheers:
I knew you would have it by the first of the year! Bet you can't wait.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts