EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same issues regarding the AC and evaporator coil. We purchased extended warranty on the 2009 just in case and so glad we did! The first time in shop, it was over $2k for all work on front and back AC. It didn’t last too long as it was back in the shop for same issues 2 more times! We liked the Enclaves (minus this issue) so much we got rid of this one and thought that a 2014 should definitely not have same issues. We went ahead and purchased the extended warranty just in case. Oh boy so glad we did. Just picked up this one from the shop after being fixed twice (last year) and now again for same AC issues. Needless to say we are done with Enclaves and frankly Buick all together now. Going to sale this one soon.
I’ve seen on this forum that others have had similar issues. So it’s nothing new.
So just a warning to all who are considered buying Enclaves.

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
yeah that is interesting that youve have the same problem- 2 vehicles- multiple times each.
My 2010- 167,000 s- no issues yet with AC. knock on wood

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have had a 2011, 2014 and now a 2017 both the 2011 & 2014 were sold with 89000 and 93000 miles with not one warranty issuer and my 2017 with 65021 miles is also a prefect Enclave all were ordered early in in previous year so really my 2017 is 5 years old usually get them in July or August. I have done this for 56 years and all have been GM products, all 22 vehicles i have ordered and only one my 1976 Blazer has a defective cylinder head covered by warranty. I only order my vehicles not pick off the lot and maintain that ordered/sold vehicles are of better quality. Ordering gives you the chance to pick your options instead of taking what is on the lot also.

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
I also ordered mine.... built on 2nd day of 2010 production. So July 2009.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts