EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using theirs? Its kind of big to put in a pocket. What are the advantages of using it over the regular remote?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
24 reads :-\

I would chime in, but I don't have the advanced two way

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have one but only use it to start car from inside the house on winter days , to dam big for pocket, But I did do was put some screen saver film over the screen to save it from getting scrached which has worked good, when I did try to use it,on a daily bases

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
For my wife the advantage is the longer range so she can start it inside her office. Plus it provides feedback that the vehicle actually started. This helps if the vehicle is not in your line of sight.

·
Registered
103 Posts
It always helps me on that, did I lock the door question. I can check to be sure from thousands of miles away.

·
Registered
163 Posts
It was on my car when purchased and I don't know if I would order it. Good for cool down or heat up before entering vehicle and when properly installed works from a long distance. Wife's car so I don't carry remote daily, only when I drive.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Starting and door lock confirmation via the 2-way remote are two very nice upgrades from the standard remote starter option. Too bad the rob is so big.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
Too bad the r[/color]ob is so big.
or fob as some of us like to call it ;D

·
Registered
986 Posts
I don't mind the big fob...fob is good ;D

CT

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I think your fob is bigger than mine!

·
Registered
379 Posts
We have it on both of our 09 Enclaves. I don't find the range to be nearly as good as the one that was on my 08. The dealer says everything is ok, but the distance is WAY less than it was on the 08.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
John M said:
We have it on both of our 09 Enclaves. I don't find the range to be nearly as good as the one that was on my 08. The dealer says everything is ok, but the distance is WAY less than it was on the 08.
:eek:fftopic:

You have two identical E's; don't you get them confused sometimes ;D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Honestly, no we don't, we park each car in the same spot in the garage all the time....plus obviously, we have different tags! :)

We LOVE the Enclaves!! This is our second "pair"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
OKCCowboy
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing