EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had recently purchased a 2008 Buick Enclave CXL with 92000 miles. We bought it with no warranty. Anyway, a week after we bought it, it started dinging and it said service stabletrac and the traction control would turn off. After a few seconds, it the warning would turn off and the traction control would come back on, this would reoccur everytime we went longer than just a trip into the grocery store. Now just yesterday, the dinging occured the same thng happend, but this time after stabletrac/traction control warning occured, the message on the dash said, Idle engine, transmission hot... Has anyone ever dealth this this problem? is it a sensor going bad? any information would be great. i just dont know where to start looking for the problem

Thank you for any input,

·
Registered
5,961 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
notthetoolman said:
I had recently purchased a 2008 Buick Enclave CXL with 92000 miles. We bought it with no warranty.
Gutsy move. I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had recently purchased a 2008 Buick Enclave CXL with 92000 miles. We bought it with no warranty. Anyway, a week after we bought it, it started dinging and it said service stabletrac and the traction control would turn off. After a few seconds, it the warning would turn off and the traction control would come back on, this would reoccur everytime we went longer than just a trip into the grocery store. Now just yesterday, the dinging occured the same thng happend, but this time after stabletrac/traction control warning occured, the message on the dash said, Idle engine, transmission hot... Has anyone ever dealth this this problem? is it a sensor going bad? any information would be great. i just dont know where to start looking for the problem

Thank you for any input,
Have you fixed the problem yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts