• warranty help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my radio went out on my 2008 Buick enclave only has 94000 miles on it in which I purchased in March of 2014 with 87000 miles, I have read the threads and noticed that this seems like a well knownn problem with the enclaves! I am so disappointed!! My warranty expired of course, I had a Chrysler Pacifica for 6 years and can honestly say I have not had any major problems like i have now with the Buick.. Fuses were checked it's not that and it seems alot of people are having problems with there amp which I am sure thats what the problem is which sucks more because I can't afford it :help: :help: :help

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Ross25307 said:
my radio went out on my 2008 Buick enclave only has 94000 miles on it in which I purchased in March of 2014 with 87000 miles, I have read the threads and noticed that this seems like a well known problem with the Enclaves! I am so disappointed!! My warranty expired of course, I had a Chrysler Pacifica for 6 years and can honestly say I have not had any major problems like I have now with the Buick.. Fuses were checked it's not that and it seems alot of people are having problems with their amp which I am sure thats what the problem is which sucks more because I can't afford it :help: :help: :help:
What exactly is it doing/not doing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts