EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2008 buick enclave CXL And my radio signal is extremely weak in spots there is a lot of static in weak spots someone told me to upgrade the antenna which I did but made no difference I have just a basic old fashion radio not the touch screen I've driven my mom's 2014 ford focus in the same spots on the same radio station and it's not weak its only my car that has weak signal. Soon I'm looking into replacing the radio with a touch screen thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
The antenna uses a signal amp. Make sure the fuse is good and connections are good

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi I have a 2008 buick enclave CXL And my radio signal is extremely weak in spots there is a lot of static in weak spots someone told me to upgrade the antenna which I did but made no difference I have just a basic old fashion radio not the touch screen I've driven my mom's 2014 ford focus in the same spots on the same radio station and it's not weak its only my car that has weak signal. Soon I'm looking into replacing the radio with a touch screen thanks
The Enclave like many other vehicles have several different types of antennas. I changed to a higher power one (a few dollars on ebay), and recpetion fine, all depending on the area

1 - 4 of 4 Posts