EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Buick enclave cxl with 160k that has a few minor issues . First, there's an issue when starting, it doesn't make any indication that it's starting when turning the key fully. I'll make a second attempt and it starts. Second, when pressing the door lock switch on the driver side, I can hear a clicking sound but the doors doesn't unlock. I can press the lock button and itll arm the security system but my automatic start doesn't work. Lastly, my rear hatch closes down on me once I press the button on the remote to open it...please help.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Not starting… check the relay first … make sure the wiring to the starter is tight. After that, my guess would be a bad starter/solenoid.

Door lock-some mechanisms go bad. If the rods are on correctly, it is probably the lock assembly.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have a 2008 Buick enclave cxl with 160k that has a few minor issues . First, there's an issue when starting, it doesn't make any indication that it's starting when turning the key fully. I'll make a second attempt and it starts. Second, when pressing the door lock switch on the driver side, I can hear a clicking sound but the doors doesn't unlock. I can press the lock button and itll arm the security system but my automatic start doesn't work. Lastly, my rear hatch closes down on me once I press the button on the remote to open it...please help.
The hatch sounds like bad gas springs. Check the recall- they were recalled.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts