EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently retired and bought a beautiful '08 Enclave 3 years ago with 46,000 miles on the clock, hoping it would be one of the last vehicles we ever needed. .

Very nice looking car, but WOW, the "issues" we've had with this thing! (now has 54,xxx miles) Trans went out last fall ($2,600 repair :( ) , power steering pump is now making noise (yes its full) , Service Stabilitak and Traction Control lights come on intermittently, passenger side air bag "off" light is on....etc, etc.

Now, the AC is only blowing cold air at the floor. When controls are set to floor and dash/ or dash alone, the dash vents blow cold for a short time, but then go warm. I'm reading about resetting the HVAC controls. to recalibrate blend doors, etc.

I tried pulling fuse for 30 seconds... (took 30 minutes to get fuse back in place.... what a PITA that is) I am guessing there is more to a reset? Does anyone have the proper procedure for a HVAC control reset? FYI , it has automatic /digital dual climate control.

anything else to try to fix the HVAC issue?

Love the car, but sick and tired of the problems it has.....

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Steering rack/pump should be covered under a TSB. AC sounds like an actuator door issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts