EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
@BobW Great job on that mini vehicle site! Buick looks pristine. Well done.

OK... the most shocking image of your Buick -was the interior shot of the climate controls. How on earth do you have a 2008 where the climate controls coating aren't scratched off? I've seen so many (mine included) where the climate control buttons are rubbed off.

·
Registered
415 Posts
OK... the most shocking image of your Buick -was the interior shot of the climate controls. How on earth do you have a 2008 where the climate controls coating aren't scratched off? I've seen so many (mine included) where the climate control buttons are rubbed off.
Not sure if it's what he did, but this is what most people do to fix it.

https://www.amazon.com/TRADERPLUS-Replacement-2007-2015-Silverado-Chevrolet/dp/B07MXVB58G/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1549551651&sr=1-1&keywords=buick+enclave+hvac+stickers

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
My "Cherry-Ot" '08 Enclave only has very minimal climate control wear off. But, I wish mine looked as great has his!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@BobW Great job on that mini vehicle site! Buick looks pristine. Well done.

We really didn't do anything unusual. Maybe we are just set it and forget it type people! LOL

This was one of the best vehicles we have ever owned in every way. We are hoping that the new Enclave will give us the same pleasure.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
I guess for an '08 my temp buttons could look worse from what I have seen of others.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts