EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Happy Canada Day to everyone,

Am new to this forum, bought enclave, noticed horn won't work, the mechanic changed the fuse, worked for a week, then it died. Took it back, he checked the wires, cleaned the small corrosion, worked for 2 weeks, died again.
Can anyone help me with the solution or atleast tell what might be the problem, appreciate it.

Thx,
Fellow Canadian

·
Registered
2,851 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's correct, the mechanic said the area is exposed to water splash which might have affected the connectors.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Canadian said:
Hi guys,
Happy Canada Day to everyone,

Am new to this forum, bought enclave, noticed horn won't work, the mechanic changed the fuse, worked for a week, then it died. Took it back, he checked the wires, cleaned the small corrosion, worked for 2 weeks, died again.
Can anyone help me with the solution or atleast tell what might be the problem, appreciate it.

Thx,
Fellow Canadian
:welcome: to the forum.

Your problem is the first that I am aware of among forum members. I hope that someone comes up with a good suggestion that solves this issue. Keep us abreast of the situation.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, I ended up changing the horn, found out short in wiring in the horn itself. Funny, its a bit louder than before.

·
Registered
881 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
:happy:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
In the front.
Youll have to remove about 4 screws from the front part of the wheel well, pull back the liner, and youll see the horn.

This is my Traverse. Youre Enclave should be in the same place/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts