EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 buick enclave will not start. Iv changed both fuel pumps. Then borrowed a code reader it shows a misfire on all 6 cylinders vvt solenoid on both banks. Evap and purge flow. I changed both vvt's and still doesn't start and and cleared codes and it is still throwing the vvt code. Will a bad evap or purge flow cause a no start. Any other ideas will be greatly appreciated. I'm bout ready to throw a match to it.

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
873 Posts
It’s been so long since I heard anything about a vvt. Search for vvt in the search function in all of the lambda forums.

·
Registered
170 Posts
A bad purge valve "could" cause a no start condition if it's allowing raw fuel into the intake causing a flooding condition. I would guess it has possibly jumped time, which is causing your VVT codes. You did not say how many miles are on the vehicle. Does it sound like you have good compression? Good luck.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yeah, though I have to admit I'm slow to respond since I don't look at it everyday. They could at least reply back if they found or fixed anything to help other owners out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts