EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2010 enclave no start
battery maybe says stable trac can’t read any codes with a code reader no juice to the code reader gas gauge doesn't work no juice lites go off on the gauges when I turn the key there is a click then nothing I ordered a new ground cable for the battery and will put a new battery in the car it acts like a bad ground to me of course I’m not a mechanic or know how to read schematics I have to really tighten on the ground cable to get the interior lites to come on can’t unlock the car with the remote I was driving the car when the locks started clicking on and off then it stalled it started a couple of times then nothing it was raining that day hard on and off I just had timing chains put in the car and it drove fine for about 100 miles got any ideas thank you much

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
battery maybe says stable trac can’t read any codes with a code reader no juice to the code reader gas gauge doesn't work no juice lites go off on the gauges when I turn the key there is a click then nothing I ordered a new ground cable for the battery and will put a new battery in the car it acts like a bad ground to me of course I’m not a mechanic or know how to read schematics I have to really tighten on the ground cable to get the interior lites to come on can’t unlock the car with the remote I was driving the car when the locks started clicking on and off then it stalled it started a couple of times then nothing it was raining that day hard on and off I just had timing chains put in the car and it drove fine for about 100 miles got any ideas thank you much
Sorry about the vague description earlier

·
Registered
511 Posts
Check the underhood fuse box these have been know to give trouble especially after they were disturbed during work performed. Some members have replaced them and eliminated the stabilitrack messages, one member only needed to tighten the screws. First remove the cover and check two screws, make sure they are snug. If still no start, loosen them and remove the section of fuse box, check for bent pins, carefully reseat, tighten, just snug. There are pictures on the traverse forum.
IT'S The Fuse Box!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The enclave is at the garage that put the timing chains in.I thought it was problem as I drove the car 100 miles when starting intermittent stalling while driving it finally quit no power to the computer went to eBay and got a under the hood fuse box Went to pick your part and got a metal bracket that holds the box John the mechanic at the garage said this has happened before when you disturb The box the bolts that hold the wire harness acts like they are stripped out he said this was common with this design he is going to put longer bolts in the connector with a nut on the bottom in lew of replacing the harness I just wanted to share this with you in case anyone has the same problem I will let you know if this works I am also going to replace the negative battery cable as you have to really creak on the 10 mm nut to make connection

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The enclave is at the garage that put the timing chains in.I thought it was problem as I drove the car 100 miles when starting intermittent stalling while driving it finally quit no power to the computer went to eBay and got a under the hood fuse box Went to pick your part and got a metal bracket that holds the box John the mechanic at the garage said this has happened before when you disturb The box the bolts that hold the wire harness acts like they are stripped out he said this was common with this design he is going to put longer bolts in the connector with a nut on the bottom in lew of replacing the harness I just wanted to share this with you in case anyone has the same problem I will let you know if this works I am also going to replace the negative battery cable as you have to really creak on the 10 mm nut to make connection
Ok got the enclave back today wire to Ecu had a broken pin in the fuse box car runs great except now is got a p0013 code camshaft position actuator control circuit bank 1 I understand this is common when you have timing chains put on this engine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts