EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my car back from having Timing Chains, High Pressure Fuel Pump, Crankshaft Position Sensor, everything that's serviceable replaced and all 3 Catalytic Converters installed. Car runs great except he didn't replace the front motor mount (and even told me he thought it was bad). Now after I drove the car home the Check Engine Light came on. It's got Codes P0420 & P0430. I deleted them and drove about 100 miles and now the Check Engine Light is back on and had the same codes. Any ideas or does the car need to go to the dealership to have things updated because of all the parts that was replaced?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Where the downstream O2 sensors replaced? Is there an exhaust leak upstream of the catalytic converters? The engine mount issue has no bearing on these codes. But those codes involve replaced items. Where the catalytic converters GM OEM types?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those are converter efficiency codes as 90AllTrac refereed to. That's probably why the converters were replaced..Do you know for sure if they cleared all prior fault codes and RESET ALL ADAPTIONS. If not the ECU is still using the previous fueling maps. If there is any doubt have them clear and reset before anything else is attempted. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts