EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my 2011 Enclave alerted "stabiltrak off" . This started actually the top of October 2022.
Then almost days later a Brake light started to prompt.

Are those two connected? Or is it just a coincidence that both are alerting? Would abs traction control suddenly alert as well?

I have watched a few YouTube videos regarding Stabiltrak, one guy alluded to it not being the issue at all rather a particular hose needed to be cleaned. Anyone has knowledge on this? Is this the first step to attempt?
I'll try and find the video and post.

Lastly, one headlight is out. Normally folks replace those in pairs. What headlights (I suppose hi-def version) works with 2011 buick enclave? I'm getting a mix of $20 to $120 , I figure I must be looking at the wrong bulbs.

What's the most cost efficient for all issues?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Scan the code to see what is effected. Could be a wheel speed sensor, if you are getting a brake light too. Remember that the left side is drivers and right is passenger side.

As far as the headlight. I would just replace the one that failed unless you want to get a set of high performance bulbs. The passenger headlight on my 2013 failed twice in 10 years. The drivers side has never needed replacement. I may be wrong on this but I believe the OEM bulb is GE. There could be a slight color difference is you used a different brand other than OEM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts