EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on here in ages. Some of you might remember me and my custom painted Enclave. We absolutely love these cars but have decided to move on to something a little smaller.

Info and pictures in craigslist add.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4710629239.html

The 2 things that I forgot to mention in the ad are:

1. The car has weathertech mats in the front and all rear carpeting is covered with cut out pieces of carpeting. The original carpets have never been stepped on and are in brand new condition.

2. Last month I put on 2 brand new OEM tires ($500). The other 2 still have decent tread. Even the sales guy at Belle Tire didn't try to talk me into replacing them, which means a lot;-)

Besides 1 door ding on the passenger door I would rate this car as being in EXCELLENT condition inside and out. Considering the cleanliness of the interior and the custom paint job, you will be hard pressed to find a nicer Enclave.

Asking $27,000 or best offer.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
It looks great! I am sure that someone will snatch it up quickly and bring it to a nice new home.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Uncle_B said:
I haven't been on here in ages. Some of you might remember me and my custom painted Enclave. We absolutely love these cars but have decided to move on to something a little smaller.
Car looks good, you seem like an owner that cared for your vehicle, hopefully it goes to a good home

One question, because I am lazy and don't know how to search, what was the price you paid to paint the lower part of the car. Thanks

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't remember exactly, but it was somewhere around $1500.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willing to give someone a great deal before I trade it in and let the dealership make a profit...

$22,000

You won't find a nicer Enclave for the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts