EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my front right tire sensor was broken off by the guy who sold me my vehicle. Basically in his sly attempt to switch out tires from my initial test drive, he broke the sensor.
Tire light on dashboard of course wont go away.
How much of a cost is it to get a new sensor installed?

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
About $20 at a tire shop.
Labor.
About $20 to $90 for the sensor itself depending on where you buy the sensor. Tire shop, dealer, amazon, ebay.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
TPMS sensor
Tire pressure monitoring system.

Look up that keyword. Id stay with acdelco oem.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
When i had my tires replaced, shop charged me an extra $5 per tire to install sensors i bought on ebay. I believe it was $45 for 4 new sensors. 45+20 install.

·
Registered
2009 Buick Enclave CXL FWD
13 Posts
Thanks for posting this. Mine need to be replaced, I’m assuming all 4. I’ve been driving for over 20 years and don’t feel the need for this feature. Wasn’t going to replace it. I’m unsure if I’ll sell my vehicle or just give it to my teen. I’m so tired of seeing it displayed. Seeing it’s not as expensive as I thought, knowing my teen can benefit from this feature, I’ll look into replacing it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for posting this. Mine need to be replaced, I’m assuming all 4. I’ve been driving for over 20 years and don’t feel the need for this feature. Wasn’t going to replace it. I’m unsure if I’ll sell my vehicle or just give it to my teen. I’m so tired of seeing it displayed. Seeing it’s not as expensive as I thought, knowing my teen can benefit from this feature, I’ll look into replacing it.
had one of mine replaced at Walmart, not sure what the price might be now but at the time it was about $27 per wheel, sensor price included.

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts