EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need HALP!!

There is about 100,657,475,981 form posts out on the internet that seem to want to help but they all point to one article here.

And you'll never guess what?!?

That's right. It seems to be missing without a 301 redirect,. It's 404 not found you could say.馃暤

OK all jokes aside. I got no heat and I need to find an amazing post by @rbarrios
The original link is this:
missing

oops:
http://www[DOT]enclaveforum[DOT]net/index.php?topic=23505.0

I tried to not make this post and message the person directly but ya know i gotta be funny and participate in the community if I wanted to do that so here i am. Calling out to you for help!

If someone wants to DM me the link and delete this post that's cool too - I just really need heat this winter in Canada.

'Preciate y'all

Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
So what is the problem ? There may be the links to rbarrios post on the other lambda forums, traverse and acadia. He will
Probably be on sometime within a week.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Motor blew a year ago and vehicle sat till this summer. Engine was swapped and since then it has got no heat - in any place. The vehicle has a single front control with rear controls, NON Digital.
Coolant levels seem to be and stay fine, I have also bled the system a few times to ensure there was no air lock occurring.
Heater does change locations but Im unsure if I noticed a change in sound/air flow when changing temps.
I have the battery unhooked currently which will likely reset my hvac memory so I will try that as well today

Registered
Yeah that link does not work.
That happened when the website transitioned to the new webpage layout. Links were broken.

But- could it be this post on the actuators?

Reactions: Atomic0utlaw

Registered
I did a quick search on that topic=23505.0 .

and got back a bunch of hits--- all referencing that same URL.
The threads were about heat/actuator/ related issues.

So the thread I referenced above is most likely it. has many pics referencing which actuator does what.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that link does not work.
That happened when the website transitioned to the new webpage layout. Links were broken.

But- could it be this post on the actuators?
I do believe it is, thank you so very much'!!!

Im going to try and replace my temp control and see if it turns things around. otherwise i have other problems

1 - 6 of 6 Posts