EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is astero I bought this 2012 Buick enclave it is a great car however within 2 weeks time the water temp gauge lit up after inspecting the radiator/hose from here I noticed the water in the radiator had no motion or flow while the engine was on as I moved on to inspect the water pump location I found water leaking out the upper side of the water pump I have already ordered the part I will be installing the unit myself my question is does the unit has a built in thermostat or is the thermostat a separate unit ?

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
720 Posts
Thermostat is separate, it is located in the gooseneck. There is at least one post from Rbarrios on accessing the thermostat for replacement on either the Enclave or Traverse forum. Getting to the water pump will probably be easier by removing the right front wheel and the plastic cowling.
There are plenty of posts about these routine repairs on these forums and on Youtube.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
heres info on the thermostat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had anyone had an issue where the ac unit is blowing heat on driver side but air on passenger side when ac button is pushed

·
Registered
33 Posts
This is a common problem. Here is a diy. You probably should have started a separate thread about your problem because it have nothing to do with the thermostat like the OP was asking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts