EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am only getting hot air on the floor passage side and cold air on the driver side. I replaced the Actuator but I still do not see any movement when I change the settings. Please help!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you remove the HVAC fuse? It needs to be removed for about 10 seconds, this should force the HVAC system to re-initialize and calibrate itself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you remove the HVAC fuse? It needs to be removed for about 10 seconds, this should force the HVAC system to re-initialize and calibrate itself.
Thank you. I tried that and I just realized what my problem was. I had 2 Actuators go bad at the same time. All is good now becuase I replaced both. I just need get replacement screw, not sure of the size as I lost a screw in the process (and a fuse which I replaced already).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you. I tried that and I just realized what my problem was. I had 2 Actuators go bad at the same time. All is good now becuase I replaced both. I just need get replacement screw, not sure of the size as I lost a screw in the process (and a fuse which I replaced already).
Glad to hear you have fixed your issue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts