EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Buick enclave
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the group. I just bought my wife a 2014 Buick enclave and noticed a few things wrong. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction. First, I'm not sure but it seems like this car has LED marker lights and if so mine don't work, also have a heated seat malfunction. I turned it on and it blinks a few times and goes off. Can someone give me some pointers on where to look to troubleshoot or somewhere to find repair manuals. For some reason I can't find anything that includes this year

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
938 Posts
Go to Chief615's post for a schematic on the DRLs, it may help in finding the cause, previous owner may have had similar issue and disabled it.
Heated seat light blinking is usually a short in the pads. Are both heated seats having the same problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Go to Chief615's post for a schematic on the DRLs, it may help in finding the cause, previous owner may have had similar issue and disabled it.
Heated seat light blinking is usually a short in the pads. Are both heated seats having the same problem?
Hi everyone, I'm new to the group. I just bought my wife a 2014 Buick enclave and noticed a few things wrong. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction. First, I'm not sure but it seems like this car has LED marker lights and if so mine don't work, also have a heated seat malfunction. I turned it on and it blinks a few times and goes off. Can someone give me some pointers on where to look to troubleshoot or somewhere to find repair manuals. For some reason I can't find anything that includes this year
I had the same problem with heated seats--and I replaced the drivers-side heating/cooling pad, under the upholstery. It requires some patience, and removal of the seat. If you do so, be sure to disconnect the battery and mark the wires under the seat well, which need to be cut, and reattached on reassembly. And you'll need hog rings and a hog-ring plier. But, it worked perfectly afterward.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.