EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find something like this that fits our new 2014 Enclave? Can only find ones that fit 2015 and newer. Looking for a cargo liner that Can protect when third row is down or up and this seems like the best option.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I’ve read reviews. The WeatherTech cargo liner doesn’t work well to switch in between having the third row up or down? Ie- it takes up a ton of space And doesn’t stay attached to third row seat in the trunk if you Have third row folded up.

·
Registered
2015 Buick Enclave
2 Posts
We have the 2015 Enclave and purchased the folding liner like in your picture (GM part 84004127). From 2014 trunk pictures I can't see what the difference is between the 2 model years - Everything looks to be the exact same. I don't see anything in the Buick literature for any differences other than interior/exterior colors and some features between 2014 and 2015. If I had a 2014 I would risk that it would fit the same. That said , I'm about 80% happy with it - Feels a little to thin and the hook and loop attachments a little too flimsy, but it hasn't given us any problems and worked for it's purpose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts