EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i get the 2nd and 3rd row reading light out to replace the bulbs in a 2014 Enclave?

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do i get the 2nd and 3rd row reading light out to replace the bulbs in a 2014 Enclave?

I recently replaced all my overhead lights with LEDs. Very easy process. Take a thin putty knife and pry open the housing enough to get your fingers between head liner and housing. The fixture is held in by 2 clips that are facing toward the front of the car. When you find them, take a screwdriver and push in to release. You will find that the fixture fits very tight against the headliner and you think you are going to break something by prying, but I did all three fixtures with no problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recently replaced all my overhead lights with LEDs. Very easy process. Take a thin putty knife and pry open the housing enough to get your fingers between head liner and housing. The fixture is held in by 2 clips that are facing toward the front of the car. When you find them, take a screwdriver and push in to release. You will find that the fixture fits very tight against the headliner and you think you are going to break something by prying, but I did all three fixtures with no problem.
Thanks I'LL try that this weekend

1 - 4 of 4 Posts