EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased a used 2014 AWD Enclave in June 2020. Recently with a couple heavy rains I have discovered my passenger side and driver side floor board soaking wet. I removed all the covers under the glove box and the water is dripping through the fuse area. I cleaned out the sunroof drain lines and plug that goes through the fire wall.. I also took the cowl off and to see if anything was clogged.. It is not the AC since the cover was dry and this problem ONLY happens when it rains heavy.. While I had the plastics off in the inside I sprayed the car with water and found water pooling in the corners of the bottom windshield and then dripping down in to the inside of the car. WHAT COULD THIS BE ???? Is this the windshield leaking... When I called a glass place to have it resealed they told me there is no way it is leaking in from the bottom since it would have to go up hill..

·
Registered
39 Posts
So I purchased a used 2014 AWD Enclave in June 2020. Recently with a couple heavy rains I have discovered my passenger side and driver side floor board soaking wet. I removed all the covers under the glove box and the water is dripping through the fuse area. I cleaned out the sunroof drain lines and plug that goes through the fire wall.. I also took the cowl off and to see if anything was clogged.. It is not the AC since the cover was dry and this problem ONLY happens when it rains heavy.. While I had the plastics off in the inside I sprayed the car with water and found water pooling in the corners of the bottom windshield and then dripping down in to the inside of the car. WHAT COULD THIS BE ???? Is this the windshield leaking... When I called a glass place to have it resealed they told me there is no way it is leaking in from the bottom since it would have to go up hill..
I had a similar issue on my 2008 Enclave. It was the windsheild seals that were broken. I had the windshield replaced and the leaks have stopped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts