EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new 2014 E can't be too far off the assembly line. The color is White Diamond.
I've had it almost 2 weeks.
What could I put on it now, being the paint is so new and clean?
Liquid wax? Mothers?
Spray on/wipe off wax? Eagle 1 Nano?
Marguair's has a paste wax just for white cars, but it does have cleaners in it.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
169 Posts
WOW...new off the assembly line. I'm partial to durability over shine. I would suggest two coats of the most durable polish (within 30 days of each application) immediately, then every six months. You can use a quick detailer every 1-2 months in between polish applications. This should keep your E looking pristine without ever needing a clay bar. Consumer reports recommends NuFinish as the most durable and affordable polishes regardless of the color of your car. I haven't used a lot of different brands, but I'm partial to NuFinish because of the durability.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I used the Blackfire selant on my 2011 Santa Fe and it was wonderful. I should be getting my chamagne/silver 2014 E in about a month and plan on putting a coat of blackfire sealant on it as soon as I get it and than a coat of Marguair's wax after 8 hours so the sealant has time to cure. This way worked real well on my SF especially since I'm a big fan of the high gloss look. I can always put a coat of wax on when needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
michael1
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing