EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Why those horrible black things under the headlights like the Encore? :angryfire: They look terrible, why is that the new design trend? Leaves me scratching my head anyway....do they have a purpose?.....or just some dumb reason to ruin an otherwise great looking car. :shrug:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
:eek: I like it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Too many doors for my taste - I have an 87 GN and GNX. I prefer keeping history intact. Call the 4 door one something else. Just my 2 cents....

·
Registered
182 Posts
kidsenclave said:
Why those horrible black things under the headlights like the Encore? :angryfire: They look terrible, why is that the new design trend? Leaves me scratching my head anyway....do they have a purpose?.....or just some dumb reason to ruin an otherwise great looking car. :shrug:
If those are external antenna for radar detectors/jammers, then I'm all for it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I love the idea of a new GN, I think the Regal could look great as a two door. It would be weird to see a 4 door grand national. GM isn't going to add a two door midway through a product lifecycle, so we better be patient and wait for the next version.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I wonder if GM would bring back the GN with a front wheel drive car? I imagine they would considering Chevy recently slaped SS on cars that didn't deserve it. They appear to have that under control now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
GoldEnclave
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing