EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
:thumb: AWESOME!!!!! ROFLOL I need to show this to my husband and ask if he would like this for his 60th birthday, next year. :angel:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
gostate said:
I admire the Dodge but, c'mon the corvette wins for me because of one reason. It's a freaking Corvette.
LOL yea but my husband is not a fan of Corvettes. Now a Camaro....if they would do to the Camaro what Dodge is doing, then he would be all over it.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Sailfish said:
LOL yea but my husband is not a fan of Corvettes. Now a Camaro....if they would do to the Camaro what Dodge is doing, then he would be all over it.
If he's interested in a sports car, and he drove a Vette and then drove a Camaro, he would pick the Vette. There's no comparison.

I really like the looks of the Camaro but there's absolutely no way I would pick one over a Vette.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Sailfish said:
Agreed, the camaro is a nice car. I can't wait to see what it will look like when it's changed for supposedly 2015. It will be on the same platform that shares the Cadillac ATS Coupe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
gostate
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing