EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2016 Buick Enclave leather FWD for sale $40.000 after all rebates plus TTL contact me if Interested Jon Hicks 520-304-7552
Thank you sincerely Jon Hicks :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Are you the dealer Hicks Buicks from georgia?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Jon Hicks said:
We have a 2016 Buick Enclave leather FWD for sale $40.000 after all rebates plus TTL contact me if Interested Jon Hicks 520-304-7552
Thank you sincerely Jon Hicks :)
I looked in the Sponsor section and didn't see this vendor listed as such. Perhaps it should be moved to the classified section even though that is for sponsors and private owners.

How soon before this forum starts looking like a Craigslist new and used car dealer venue?

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
ls973800 said:
I looked in the Sponsor section and didn't see this vendor listed as such. Perhaps it should be moved to the classified section even though that is for sponsors and private owners.

How soon before this forum starts looking like a Craigslist new and used car dealer venue?
Good point, ls973800. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Cars are really expensive, I looked online at ATS and CTS and was very surprised (I know we shouldn't be but I still am). Looks like > 50k is needed nowadays to get out of 4 cyl territory. imho the conventional wisdom is to stand pat.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
True but there's really no other crossover as big as the enclave except for explorer or pilot and I'm not really going to spend 50k on a mainstream brand

1 - 9 of 9 Posts