EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My enclaves passenger side led DRL does not turn on. The left is good but the right one is off. Does anyone know how I can change the bulb? Thank you in advance!

BTW I'm a new Enclave owner! (In case you didn't figure it out by my question lol)

·
Registered
11 Posts
There should be 2 relays for the DRL light.
Might want to swap both of them and see if that has any effect.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There should be 2 relays for the DRL light.
Might want to swap both of them and see if that has any effect.

Hope this helps.
Hi and thank you for helping and sorry it took me a while to answer. What should the 2 relays say? I found 1 that says Park lights. What should the other say. I tried the park lights relay and it still didn't come on. Please help and sorry if it takes a bit to answer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi and thank you for helping and sorry it took me a while to answer. What should the 2 relays say? I found 1 that says Park lights. What should the other say. I tried the park lights relay and it still didn't come on. Please help and sorry if it takes a bit to answer.
Identified as DRL/LO Beam.
Diagram should be on page 262 from the owner manual.

I tried to add a picture showing the relays, not sure if it will be shown on the post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bud. I tried this and I don't find a relay. What I have are the small red fuses. The first time I tried doing this I wasn't aware that there was another fuse box under the glove compartment. But what I did check was the fuse box under the hood. There is a relay that says Park lights when I took it out both wing led lights went out. Is there a fuse or relay that controls one side only?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts