1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
What is it with these vehicles and catching fire and then removing the feature, so are they not going to have wipers in 2017?

I tell you, I still think the pre-2012 Enclave is one of the nicest looking SUVs out there (look at a 2016 Pilot or X5, either my taste is really bad, or those are ugly).

I saw one of these at the gym last night, and still envy those phat 315's on the rear. But that's what I really like (and why I like the LT1 Roadmaster with the true duals), you pay for a sport package, and the tires are 60 mm wider, it's the real deal--you don't add an inch of rim that is heavy (like an Enclave going from 19 to 20), and keep the width the same (this is dumb--add unsprung weight, for more money?).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-X5-35i-Sport-Activity-/381425410241?forcerrptr=true&hash=item58ceb9e0c1&item=381425410241

I think the Enclave is truly better looking than the above. Now if only they could give it a real chassis, interior, and get a new plant to produce it in. But that's a dream world, we should stick to improving the wipers. :drunk:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GoldEnclave said:
Did Alphatherm have involvement with this? ;D
:happy: :angel:

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
We have a whole row of Traverses that can't be sold till this gets resolved, just sad. :sosad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts