EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Enclave. Bought it new from the dealer. It came with the button on the console for a trailer. It also came with a hitch. My wife is digging up the window sticker and paperwork to see if it says, but basically wanted to know, How can I tell if it has the Trailering Package. Is the presence of a hitch and the button from the factory a good indictor? Or do they all come with that? I am going to be starting a mobile grooming business. I want to know if I will be able to pull a 2500-3000lb trailer without much difficulty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh ok, so Z82 would indicate it already has the trailering package, and thus I would be able to tow 4500lb (in theory, which I will not test, nor would I want to think of the single digit mpg). Will check my glove box sticker. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
not Z82.... V92

Reactions: redvett

·
Super Moderator
659 Posts
If you’ve got the tow haul button you’ve got the tow package. Non-tow package Enclaves don’t get the button. There’s a slight chance someone bought the button cluster and hitch and added them to a non-tow package but since you bought it new that can’t be the case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts