EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2018 Enclave Premium with the black roof racks. We're anxiously awaiting our 2022 Enclave Avenir. It didn't come with the black roof rack (as far as we can tell - we placed a deposit to hold one, so no window sticker to peruse yet). I am insisting on the black rails, as I think they just make the Enclave look better overall.

Does anyone know if these are interchangeable? They seem to be, but who knows with GM. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If they do, then great, I can have hubby take them off my '18 and save me the hassle of not being able to get them yet. Dealership said they don't have any and don't know when they will get them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*update even though no one had an answer, I can tell you the 2018-2021 model GM Buick logo roof rails/racks fit the 2022's. It was simple to switch. They also still look mint despite the age, Florida sun, and probably 2k trips through the car wash.

Also, side note: the GM Buick logos rubber mats fit as well.

I know they only did minor changes, but you never know. It's GM, they could of tweaked anything just a bit so you'd have to spend more money on mats, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts