EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so currently weighing options for right now with my 2016 transmission slipping after fixing the upper and lower transmission valve body. Currently in talk with GM senior advisor about it. So one of the option is to trade in for either a 2021 Avenir, or say something like a VW Atlas As both are almost identical in size. But just want to ask for the current 2018 and up owners if currently if you guys have any reliability issues? Thanks!

·
Registered
364 Posts
The 2018 and up Enclave is too new to really say how reliability will be, but I would think GM fixed the issues with the previous generation 3.6 and the older 6 speed transmissions. If you plan to keep it maybe get an extended warranty. If you plan to lease then no need to.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 2018 and up Enclave is too new to really say how reliability will be, but I would think GM fixed the issues with the previous generation 3.6 and the older 6 speed transmissions. If you plan to keep it maybe get an extended warranty. If you plan to lease then no need to.
Because it seems like even the six speed in the later model years are still having the slipping problem where the upper and lower valve body still needs to be replaced

1 - 7 of 7 Posts