·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
795 Posts
wvuguy said:
Will be introduced to the Press on 1/9/17 at Cobo......which begs the question as to whether Buick will follow their recent convention (with Avenir and Avista) and introduce the Gen 2 Enclave in advance of the Show at their own shindig on Sunday 1/8/17.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20161219/OEM04/161219868/gm-confirms-it-will-show-second-generation-chevy-traverse-at-detroit?cciid=email-autonews-daily
from what my friends at the plant say I would anticipate Enclave 2 might be released at Chicago or New York. They say Enclave will launch after the two chevrolets (traverse and the rumored blazer which will be the same size as the current acadia being built at spring hill.)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
from what I've seen is that the Traverse and the Terrain will be shown at detroit..... So I'm assuming that the Enclave will be at Chicago or New York or even at a special event.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
vic1212
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing