EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found where to get the lower body cladding touchup paint for a 2019. Dealer told me they don't have it and have not seen it at all. Code is WA480C, which from what I can gather is considered "Pitch Dark Night" and PPG code 947423. Online searches are coming up empty. Couldn't find on typical sites like paintscratch.com or automotivetuochup.com either. I'll likely have to call these two sites and see what they offer. It has to be out there, otherwise how are body shops repairing these cars?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I called a body shop and they know of WA480C Pitvh dark night. I have to find a place that sells it, there was one place but wanted $40

·
Registered
5 Posts
I called a body shop and they know of WA480C Pitvh dark night. I have to find a place that sells it, there was one place but wanted40
Has anyone found where to get the lower body cladding touchup paint for a 2019. Dealer told me they don't have it and have not seen it at all. Code is WA480C, which from what I can gather is considered "Pitch Dark Night" and PPG code 947423. Online searches are coming up empty. Couldn't find on typical sites like paintscratch.com or automotivetuochup.com either. I'll likely have to call these two sites and see what they offer. It has to be out there, otherwise how are body shops repairing these cars?

·
Registered
5 Posts
AFTER 4 DAYS OF RESEARCH I FOUND SOMEONE WHO SELLS WA 480C PITCH DARK KNIGHT PPG947423. Go to automotivetouchup.com 888-710-5192. you will have to call them, a touchup pen is $12.95, Acrylic pen is $6.48, Shipping is $3.95, 5 to 7 days delivery. They also sell spray cans, pints and etc. I only needed the pen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts