EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I contacted Range Technology about their device and was told there's no difference in the systems, but they just haven't physically tested it yet on the later models and therefore can't guarantee it. I guess you'd have to buy one, try it, and return it if it didn't work.
I've done just that. My Range Stop / Start defeat device arrives on Tuesday! It wasn't cheap, but if it works, it will be worth it to me, at least. I'll report back with my findings.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I contacted Smart Stop Start and was told there are small differences in the electronics in the '20 and '21, and they plan to have a module for them sometime this year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I contacted Smart Stop Start and was told there are small differences in the electronics in the '20 and '21, and they plan to have a module for them sometime this year.
Thank you for your info. is that smart stop/start company where you bought your device? how much is it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'm happy to report that the Range Technology Auto Stop Start defeat device worked on my 2020 Buick Enclave. It plugged right into the OBDII port and worked immediately. I'll continue to monitor for a few days, but it looks like we've got a solution for the 2020 Buick Enclave. This is a big win!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm happy to report that the Range Technology Auto Stop Start defeat device worked on my 2020 Buick Enclave. It plugged right into the OBDII port and worked immediately. I'll continue to monitor for a few days, but it looks like we've got a solution for the 2020 Buick Enclave. This is a big win!
What model year did you end up buying. I only see up to 2018's listed. Thanks.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts